LHC Control Button

LHC Control Button
press in case of emergency

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Four Days Until Lift Off

Hi Everyone,

This is my first official post and I am really looking forward to jetting off on Saturday to go to Geneva. I will be at the European Nuclear Research Organization's main facility, CERN, by lunch time on Sunday.

I can't wait to share my science experiences with you all. Looking forward to meeting other high school physics teachers and sharing ideas and knowledge about education and physics.

Stay tuned for all the great times and physics fun to be had! Until then au revoir or auf wedersehen!

1 comment:

  1. Have a gret trip, I think I've got a handle on this blog. I saw it in Science by email!

    ReplyDelete

Steven Weinberg

Steven Weinberg
Winner of the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physics

The Geneva Treasure Hunt

The Geneva Treasure Hunt

The Standard Model

The Standard Model

Q: What is France famous for?

Q: What is France famous for?
A: Particle Detectors & Sunflowers

Microcosm Exhibit

Microcosm Exhibit
Look...I'm in the Collider!

First Day at CERN

First Day at CERN
LHC Dipole Magnet @ CERN